Following government advice, our Ovenclean franchise network are now open for business in England and Scotland* to clean your appliances safely and responsibly. Please read below the precautions we are taking in order to adhere to social distancing, creating a safe environment for you and our franchisees.
- We will quote your clean, and book this in with you, online or over the phone.
- Your local specialist will text/call you when they arrive at your property, so that all you have to do is open the door. You can choose to retreat to another room, and continue communication via the phone, and/or we will keep a safe two metre distance.
- We will wear masks, gloves, coveralls and over shoes when appropriate.
- We will disinfect / wipe over areas we come into contact with.
- Where possible we will operate on a paper-free basis; meaning cashless payment, and online invoices etc.
To ensure your local specialist is symptom-free, all franchisees will also be using the Track and Trace NHS app (as soon as it’s available).
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation during these unprecedented times.
*Ovenclean Specialists in Wales currently remain closed in line with government guidelines, however they are still contactable for quotes, and to get you booked in for a future appointment.