Easter Toffee and Marshmallow Crispie Cakes
Easter is finally upon us, and with it comes half term. If you’re looking for things to keep the kids entertained during the break, why not try our Easter Cupcake recipe!
- 200g marshmallows
- 200g toffees
- 150g rice crispies
- 50g butter
- Mini chocolate eggs to decorate
- 24 cupcake cases
- Melt the butter and toffees together in a saucepan, over a medium heat.
- Add the marshmallows, and turn the heat down low. Mix together until you have a smooth texture.
- Remove from the heat, and stir in the rice crispies – it will be gooey!
- Spoon the mixture into the cupcake cases and decorate with mini chocolate eggs.
- Leave to chill for an hour
- Make a cuppa, and enjoy!