Half Term Baking: Homemade Pizzas
How is your half term going? Are you Looking for a cheap and cheerful activity to entertain the kids? Look no further than this exciting homemade pizza recipe.
- Supermarket Pizza Base Mix
- Grated Cheese
- Tomato Puree
- Your Chosen Toppings
- Mix together the pizza base mix and water, as per the instructions on the packet.
- Roll out your dough to the perfect pizza shape for you.
- Spread a layer of tomato puree over the top of your pizza base.
- Chop up your toppings and evenly place over the top of your tomato puree.
- Evenly cover with as much cheese as you would like.
- Cook your pizza, following the instructions on the pizza base mix package.
This is a great way to get your children involved in cooking, and they can tailor it to their own tastes.