New national restrictions: Can I still get my oven cleaned?
From Thursday 5th November, England will be under new national restrictions to control the spread of coronavirus. The new restrictions announced by the Prime Minister on Saturday 31st October, mean people cannot leave their homes except for a list of specific reasons. But you may be wondering can I still get my oven cleaned?
Can oven cleaners visit my home?
Under the new restrictions, tradespeople and cleaners are still allowed into customer’s homes to complete work. This means your local Ovenclean specialist can still offer a completely safe oven cleaning service in your home.
What safety measures are in place?
All Ovenclean specialists are taking extra precautions to adhere to the government guidelines, to create a safe environment for their customers and themselves.
New safety measures include:
- We can quote and book appointments online or over the phone.
- Specialists will always keep a safe two-metre distance from customers.
- Customers can choose to retreat to another room to maintain social distancing until the clean is complete.
- Specialists will wear PPE – masks, gloves and over shoes when appropriate.
- Ovenclean specialists will wipe over areas they come into contact with before they leave.
- Where possible, specialists will operate on a paper-free basis with cashless payments and online invoices.
- To ensure your local specialist is symptom-free, all specialists will also be using the Track and Trace NHS app.
Professional Oven Cleaning
So, the good news is you can still get your oven professionally cleaned in line with the new national restrictions which begin on Thursday 5th November, but please don’t be offended when we decline your delicious bakes, cakes and cups of coffee while on the job.
If you would like to receive a free no-obligation cleaning quote, please complete our online form and your local specialist will be in touch or give us a call on 0800 840 7127.