Shrove Tuesday is not far away, but why not try something different this year and opt for a healthy pancake recipe that still tastes delicious?
Here, you can find an easy, low fat pancake recipe for one that you will be able to whip up in no time at all – our healthy pancake recipe only involves 3 key ingredients, and you can add on as many more as you’d like!
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- A spray of oil
- Peel your banana and mash it in a bowl, until you’re rid of all the lumps and bumps. Then add the raw egg and flour and mix together.
- When all the ingredients are combined together, heat a non-stick pan on a medium heat and add a drizzle of oil
- Separate the batter into thirds on the pan and cook for a couple of minutes until they are brown underneath. You can add some blueberries, raspberries, chocolate chips or anything else you would like to be cooked into the pancake batter.
- Flip the pancakes over and cook them the same way
- Add yoghurt, maple syrup, fruit or anything else you would like on top of your pancakes. Your low-fat pancake recipe is complete!
Let us know what you think of this healthy pancake recipe on our Facebook page!
Ovenclean is the UK’s original oven cleaning service with over 20 years’ experience. If you need to revitalise any one of your kitchen components, then you can rely on us. Click here to receive your free estimate here or call us on 0800 840 7127
Posted on Tuesday, 14 Feb 2017