Oven Cleaning is Top of the Agenda for UK Homeowners
Oven cleaning is top of the agenda for UK homeowners, according to professional oven cleaning service Ovenclean, who has experienced their best Summer for customer enquiries.
The professional oven cleaning service has seen a 28% increase in enquires from June to September, suggesting oven cleaning services are more in demand than ever.
Rebecca de Chair, Marketing Manager at Ovenclean, said: “We are really proud to offer our cleaning service to this increased demand, which is partly a result of increased home baking during lockdown, and generally because cleaning has become more of a priority for UK homeowners in recent months. Together with more people working from home, it’s never been easier to organise a professional deep oven clean.”
“Coronavirus has put enormous pressure on everyone, and it’s understandable that people will be worried about going to work or having people come into their homes. But we are doing everything in our power to keep our oven cleaning specialists and their customers safe, adhering to COVID-19 secure practices at all times.”
Ovenclean’s COVID-19 Safety Measures include:
- Ovenclean specialists can quote your clean, and book this in with you, online or over the phone.
- Your local specialist will text/call you when they arrive at your property so that all you have to do is open the door.
- Your oven cleaning specialist will keep a safe two-metre distance at all times.
- Specialists will wear masks, gloves, coveralls and overshoes when appropriate.
- We will disinfect/wipe over areas we come into contact with.
Ovenclean is also operating a paper and cash-free system where possible, and all specialists are using the NHS’s Track and Trace App.