The Best Way to Clean an Oven
Christmas is around the corner, and we’re all preparing for the big day. Whether it is making mince pies, a Christmas cake or turkey dinner, it would bake so much nicer in a clean oven. So, what is the best way to clean your oven?
Here’s a sneak peek of what our professional oven cleaners do:
- Take out and soak all removable parts: You should remove all the parts of your oven you possibly can. Put these into soak, while you move onto the next steps.
- Start to work on the hob: Start by cleaning your hob. Make sure you are using clean cloths, and get into all the little areas that collect dirt and grease.
- Concentrate on the grill: You should now move onto the grill, working from the top down. Make sure you thoroughly scrub all areas.
- Inside your oven: Give the inside of your oven a good clean. Don’t forget to do the oven roof!
- Clean your doors: Nothing can bring down the look of your oven like a dirty door! Clean your doors carefully, as they are normally made of glass. If you are able to remove the glass, take each piece out to get the best results.
- Polish your knobs: Your oven is almost done! Clean and polish any knobs on your oven and your hob, to get a great shiny look.
- Revisit your removable parts: It is now time to go back to the racks and trays that you earlier removed from your oven, and thoroughly clean them. These should clean easier after being in soak.
- Reassemble: Now you can put everything back into your oven, and put your feet up!
Rather leave it to the professionals? Our specialists will clean your oven to a professional standard. Using no caustic added solutions, which are child and pet-friendly. Click here to get your free quote, or call us on 0800 840 7127.