Dog Biscuit Recipe
Here at Ovenclean, we love our furry friends and what better way to celebrate than with homemade treats?
If you’re looking to save money, or introduce a healthier diet to you pooches life, our easy recipe will do the trick.
- 1 Ella’s Kitchen Baby Food Pouch
- Porridge oats
- Mix together the baby food and porridge oats, until you get a dough like consistency.
- Roll out the mixture on a lightly floured surface.
- Cut your mixture into your preferred biscuit shapes.
- Bake at 180°C for 15 – 20 minutes.
Store in an airtight container, and use within the use by date on your baby food.
Let us know what your four-legged friend thinks of these!