Gluten-Free Easter Brownies
A deliciously moist super chocolatey gluten-free easter brownie baked with Mini Eggs, the perfect treat this Easter. Plus don’t be put off by this recipe’s lack of gluten, it’s still a crowd-pleaser! Dark chocolate is an absolute must in this recipe, ideally 85% cocoa solids, but 70% will still work well.
- 185g Unsalted Butter
- 185g Dark Chocolate
- 85g Gluten Free Plain Flour
- 40g Cocoa Powder
- 3 Large Eggs
- 200g Caster Sugar
- 75g Light Brown Soft Sugar
- Bag of Mini Eggs
- 20cm Baking Tin
Gluten-Free Easter Brownie Recipe
- Melt the butter and chocolate together, either in the microwave on a low heat or in a glass bowl over simmering water on the hob.
- Once melted, leave the mixture to cool.
- Preheat the oven to 180c/ 160 fan or gas mark 4.
- Line the baking tin with non-stick baking parchment paper.
- In a bowl combine the gluten-free flour and cocoa powder.
- In a separate bowl, place the eggs, caster sugar, and light brown sugar.
- With an electric whisk on max speed, whisk the eggs and sugar together for around 5 minutes until the mixture doubles in size and is pale in colour.
- Then slowly fold the butter and chocolate mixture into the whisked eggs and sugar.
- Once combined, gently fold the cocoa powder and flour into the mixture.
- Then tip the mixture into the lined tin.
- Decorate with mini eggs and bake in the oven for 25 minutes.
- After 25 minutes, if the mixture is still ‘wobbly’, then give it an extra 5 minutes to cook.
Plus, this recipe can be easily adapted into muffins, simply put the mixture into muffin cases instead of a 20cm tin.