Must-Have Kitchen Cleaning Equipment
Let’s be honest, we all love a sparkling clean kitchen. However, it can be difficult to know exactly what equipment to use and what will be the most effective. So, we have made it easy for you. We have put together a list of the must-have kitchen cleaning equipment that you just can’t live without.
- Microfiber cloths: no kitchen can survive without cleaning cloths, whether it be to wipe up spills, clean dirty worktops or dust kitchen cupboards. The humble microfibre cloth has so many uses and can transform the look of a kitchen in just one wipe.
- Rubber gloves: It’s important that you protect your hands when cleaning, exposing yourself to harsh chemicals may result in very sore skin. When cleaning, no matter how big or small the job, always ensure your hands are protected by wearing a pair of rubber gloves.
- A sponge: As basic as it may be, a good sponge can tackle any grimy, dirty surface as well as cleaning plates, bowls, cutlery and wiping down surfaces.
- A multi-purpose cleaner: Every kitchen needs a multi-purpose cleaner. They are perfect for when you haven’t got much time and need to clean in a hurry! A product that will just about clean everything in the kitchen, what could be handier?
- A spray bottle: If you want to clean your house using completely natural resources then a spray bottle is essential for you, you can create all sorts of natural mixtures to clean with, the spray bottle makes it super easy to apply and clean with.
- A broom, dustpan and mop: You can have the most sparkling clean kitchen worktops; however, it will still look messy if the floor doesn’t match. Once you have finished cleaning all of the worktops, sweep the floor to gather crumbs, dust and any dirt. Collect it all up using your dustpan and brush and pop it in the bin. Finally, fill your mop bucket up with warm soapy water and scented disinfectant and give the floor a good scrub.
- A scrubbing brush: A scrubbing brush has many purposes; it can be used for sanitary cleaning and also to clean food such as fruit and vegetables.
Treat yourself to these kitchen cleaning equipment essentials and notice how much easier your kitchen cleaning routine will become. You will be able to get the majority of these products from your local supermarket or purchase them online.