Oven Baked Pancakes Recipe
With less than a week to go until Pancake Day, everyone’s thinking about new pancake recipes for 2017 and creative ways that they can make their pancakes. After all, Shrove Tuesday only comes around once a year so it’s important to make the most of it!
We’ve got a unique new recipe that you’re going to love… Oven Baked Pancakes! Did you know you can cook pancakes in the oven?! Well, you can, and they taste delicious!
For your oven baked pancakes recipe, you will need:
- 60g plain flour
- 110ml milk
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- A pinch of salt
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- Any toppings that you would like!
- Preheat oven to 220 C / Gas 7.
- Grease a 18cm cake tin using butter.
- Beat the eggs in a small bowl.
- Whisk flour, sugar, milk, eggs together, and add a pinch of salt.
- Pour mixture into the greased cake tin.
- Bake in the preheated oven for around 20 minutes, until pancake looks fluffy and is brown around the edges. To be sure, insert a skewer into the centre of the pancake and make sure that it comes out clean.
- Then add any toppings that you would like! What’s your favourite? Chocolate, golden syrup, fruit? We think that lemon and sugar drizzled over the top will be delicious!
So, there you have a delicious baked pancake that can be prepared and baked in under 30 minutes!
If you’re planning on doing lots of baking this Shrove Tuesday and want to make your oven sparkle in time, call us on 0800 840 7127 or complete our online form for your free quote.