World Nutella Day: Nutella Brownies
5th February officially marks World Nutella Day! What better way to celebrate than making our favourite Nutella recipe – Nutella Brownies.
- 225g Nutella
- 110g Butter
- 1 Hot Chocolate Sachet
- 3 Eggs
- 200g Light Brown Sugar
- 120g All-Purpose Flour
- 75g White Chocolate Chips
- Place the Nutella and butter in a bowl, and melt over a saucepan of boiling water.
- Stir the hot chocolate into the Nutella mixture.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the eggs and sugar.
- Add the flour to the egg mixture.
- Combine the Nutella and egg mixture in the same bowl – folding together.
- Stir in the white chocolate chips.
- Transfer into a lined baking tin, and bake on 160°C for 25 – 30 minutes.
*for more of a cake texture, give the brownie an extra 10 minutes – checking regularly.
- Before removing, poke a stick or knife into the middle of the brownie (it should be gooey inside, but baked around the edges.
- Leave to cool.
Do you have a favourite Nutella recipe? Or maybe, you prefer to eat it straight off the spoon!