Top tips to get your summer BBQ sizzling
The weather may be gloomy right now but summer is just around the corner and the weatherman is forecasting it's going to be hot, hot, hot -with temperatures exceeding those experienced in 1976, which was the hottest summer on record! So why not cheer yourself up and get planning for the sizzling summer ahead with our top tips for a great BBQ. Give your BBQ the once over and check that everything is in good working order. Great tasting food starts with a clean grill- so if your BBQ has been sitting gathering dust over the winter, now is the time to give it a good and through clean.
- When ready to light your BBQ, place it on a flat non combustible service, away from anything that could catch fire such as trees.
- Choose the perfect marinades for your meat and the right accompaniments to your meal.
- Keep meat refrigerated and take it out just before you cook it.
- Make sure that the BBQ is supervised at all times.
- Ensure that the meat is cooked properly all the way through to avoid food poisoning.
- It's your BBQ- make sure that you enjoy it and have a good time too!
If spending hours cleaning your BBQ for the perfect party is something you neither have the time or inclination to do, you can call in an Ovenclean specialist, who will clean your barbecue to the highest standard ready for you to use straight away.
To find details of an Ovenclean specialist in your area please click here: